Car Buyers Guide - Ireland - Positioning And Sponsored Links
Client → Car Buyers Guide, cbg.ie and ulstercars.co.uk, Ireland
CBG.ie – is one of the largest moto websites publishing classifieds of used and new cars, providing information on dealers of particular makes, branch news, reviews, car tests and many more useful information for the drivers.
ulstercars.co.uk – moto website of service as above, focused on Northern Ireland market.
Cooperation → since November 2008 up to now, SEO and PPC
- SEO audit for the Client and competition analysis for search engine marketing actions.
- cbg.ie and ulstercars.co.uk websites positioning.
- PPC campaign for cbg.ie and ulstercars.co.uk websites.
- SEO and PPC coordination for mentioned above websites.
Goal → increase of traffic and (as an result) sales of classifieds at cbg.ie and ulstercars.co.uk
The goal of search engine marketing (SEO and PPC) actions for cbg.ie and ulstercars.co.uk was to increase traffic at mentioned above websites and to increase / stimulate sales of the classifieds offered by the websites, as a consequence.
Implementation → audit, SEM for classifieds websites strategy, combine SEO and PPC actions
- SEO audit of cbg.ie i ulstercars.co.uk websites.
- Recommendation of content optimization for positioning of the services.
- Link building strategy planning and realisation for both services.
- Google sponsored links campaign realisation (campaign structure elaboration, analysis and choice of keywords, copywriting, campaign optimization and management).
- CBG competition analysis on the Irish market taking into account competition visibility in search engines (organic and payed positioning) and websites’ optimization.
- Coordination of the project.
- Implementation of changes recommended by Bluerank for both services (with regard to websites’ construction and their content)
Result → traffic increase from the search engines of 24% to 35%
- Traffic increase from the search engines of 24% to 35% of all visits to the websites of mentioned above services (statistics don’t involve phrases including the brand name).